Tuesday, February 5, 2008

ink is in the building

finally got some ink yesterday for my printer, ...you really get spoiled being able to print pics...the minute you get the urge to do it.....because usually for me new pictures make me want to scrap...and while tonee' was here..she filled my camera with some pics....and then these pics of mikey I took during the super bowl...and he actually said "Cheese".....so proud!! and this picture from christmas eve....just makes me smile...
Hope to go crop with the CM peeps on friday....If I can get my brother to watch Sommer....I hate having to find babysitters now ...when I go somewhere...but I guess I could take her with me...if I had too....I already have a babysitter set up for next weekend....When I am in VA!!! So counting down until the scrapbowl.......looking forward to getting away....far away...and 8 hour drive to be exact!!! But hey...I think a class taught by kristina Contes will be worth it....


3 comments:

Robin said...

LMAO...that magnadoodle pic made me laugh out loud. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Love the new Cheese layout of nefew...and if you think Sommer would come stay with Lori and I...we are up to having her hang out, since my niece and nefew live an hour away we don't get to have them over much. Glad to hear you got some ink too! l...Sandi

Genevieve kerns said...

love the cheese LO...lol....sooo cute!!!