Sunday, February 10, 2008

mini book done...

Started working on this 3x3 mini chipboard book , at the crop on friday.....and finished it last night, it's of the trip up north last fall......with Carla,Kathy,Miki, Jenny and Denise....on our way
the view
the cabin
and us!!
back cover
I hope that we can do this again...it was so much fun...and a great memory!! kept the album pretty simple...just used lots of journaling spots...that I used the typewriter to journal on, a little paint, and the dot/circle doodle thingy....




9 comments:

Benita said...

What a cool album! Sometimes simple is the best way to go :)

BTW, you've been tagged :)

Unknown said...

I think that is SO cute!!!

Carla said...

I love it... The album is so cute... I'm really feeling the need for a typewriter... I think I may have to go on a hunt!!!!

L- Carla

Anonymous said...

ooh lalaa very nice, I guess this is the next make and take, hee, hee. I bought you a bottle of wine yesterday from St Julian, it was the sweetest wine they had and it taste like grape juice. I will take it to the next crop or if you want it sooner let me know and we can meet up somewhere.
your cm friend
Julie Goodman

Anonymous said...

it turned out cute! does it close up ok? i was wondering if those board books were hard to add stuff too because the pages are so tight in there... i have a heart one but i haven't used it yet. i like to add too many dimensional things....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are getting your $ worth out of that typewriter! Love the mimi album...next time you guys go I hope I can go too!


Jeniece

Anonymous said...

This is very nice..wishing I could have been there too : ( , maybe next time, I'll be able to afford to go! l...Sandi

Anonymous said...

I love the album...You did a great job. Hopefully we can go back. I would like to go in the Spring.

Take Care~
~Miki

Lesli said...

What a great idea I love the colors you chose.