Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scrapbook Trends February 2008

Yesterday I got my copies of the feb issue...that has my layout of me and Ed....... I just love it........aren't we just so cute, me with my 80's hair..and flagcorp...uniform..and him in his football jersey...Oh how I loved that jersey..I would get to wear it at school on fridays...when they had a game...loved having that name "compher" on my back.......wish I still had the jersey..
and here are a couple pics of the goodies that came with it.....
also got a few more pages..done....
these next 2 I used the new making memories line 5th Ave......lovin' it...
I can't believe that in 4 more days...I will be taking a class from Kristina Contes..........I can't wait!!! I am trying to get all my pics together for the mini albums.......nothing like waiting till the last minute....but hey that's how I roll.......
Yesterday I went to the dentist...."fun"...I need to crowns and like 3 fillings....."oh yeah", and we are even talking about possible braces....Braces at 36...years old..."that's hot"!!





13 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Congrats! I love the page and great goodies!
I love the layouts you posted too - very, very nice!
Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

That is just nuts you say that because I am going to make an appt today to see about getting braces. You and I can rock them together...won't Jeniece be jealous! The pages are great, I really like the pics of you and Ed with the sunglasses. Take care and have a good day!
Alison

Unknown said...

Awesome Staci!!!
Those new LO's are great too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Staci, congrats on your Scrapbook Trends toot! You are truly an inspiration to me in so many ways.

Yikes about the dental work...that's never a fun thing. I think you could totally pull off the braces look, but your smile is already amazing!

vtpuggirl said...

Cool layouts! I love your style!

Jen Gall said...

That's fantastic, Staci! Congrats!

Lesli said...

Congrats on the the page being published - it is beautiful!!! I love all the Layouts - very inspiring!

Roni said...

you are oen awesome scrapper! great lo and wow! those are some great goodies!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bottom layout of the girls!!! It is so cute.

kushi said...

Wow!!! Great layouts!!!!! :)

ChristyR said...

beautiful staci!

Allison Cope said...

Congrats on the pages Staci! Love the new creations!

KimC said...

I have loved that sweetheart page since I first saw it. Congratulations on the pub!!!
pursejunkie